Cyprus: a global business centre, a growing tech hub.
Despite being a small island, Cyprus has been showing constant growth in establishing itself as a global business centre and a growing tech hub.
Click here or on the image below to view our latest brochure on Cyprus, prepared by our team at ServPRO, which addresses the most notable aspects of Cyprus: a global business centre, a growing tech hub.
- Headquartering in Cyprus
- The importance of Cyprus as a Strategic International Business Centre
- Attractive & Transparent Tax System
- Business Facilitation Unit (BFU)
- Cyprus as a Tech & Innovation Hub
- Relocation / Redomiciliation opportunities
- Immigration & Digital Nomad Visa highlights
- FDI & Investment opportunities
What we can do for you.
At ServPRO, our clients benefit from an array of services from our practice portfolio, which include, amongst others:
- Setting up of your business in Cyprus: Incorporation of new companies, registration with Social Insurance, Tax & VAT authorities
- BFU privileges: Enrolment into the Business Facilitation Unit (BFU)
- Office space: finding office space, participating in negotiations, drafting and reviewing of office leasing / purchase agreements, assistance in Land Registry permits and utility connections
- Employment: particularised agreements for employees based on Cypriot law standards, residency and work permits for employees and their family members taking advantage of priority procedures, applications for Cypriot tax residency with Non-Dom status
- Tax: ensure that the company or group takes advantage of the abundance of tax incentives, benefits, and exemptions available, as well as obtaining 1st employment tax exemption
- Redomiciliation of foreign companies to Cyprus
- IPR: protection of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) including trademarks, patents, designs, applications for IP Tax Box Regime
- DNV: Digital Nomad Visas and residency permits for family members
- Investment: advise on investment opportunities, negotiations, business plans and feasibility studies, financial and legal due diligence, legal services
For more information on this topic contact us by telephone (+35722021100) or via email ([email protected]).