Job Opportunity: Accountant Vacancy
ServPRO is a firm providing professional services in the fields of business consulting, international tax planning, company formation, corporate and legal services, accounting, audit & assurance and administration.
On behalf of our client, an international technology distribution company, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant for their office in Nicosia.
- Management and ownership of key GL accounts such as VAT, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, other receivables, inter-company AP, AR including all analysis and reconciliations.
- Preparation, reconciliation and processing of weekly creditors for Cyprus and various other subsidiaries
- Processing of monthly journals as part of the management account close process for various balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and reconciliation of various balance sheet recons, control procedures and identifying, escalating and resolving any risks.
- Performing the more technical and challenging reconciliations and analysis where required.
- Monitoring, escalating and resolving Sub Ledger and General Ledger differences.
- VAT reconciliations in preparation for review and submission.
- The key support role in IFRS compliance.
- The key support role in statutory audit across multiple jurisdictions the Cypriot entity has subsidiaries in Africa.
- Supporting preparations if reporting presentations.
- Supporting ad hoc projects where required.
- Qualified or partly qualified.
- Two or more years working in the finance industry, specifically TB processing, expense, payments and balance sheet analysis (experience in an inventory environment is a plus).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and particularly of Excel.
- Approach their role with a customer-centric perspective.
- Proactively problem solve without a formal briefing.
- Ensure all our accounting objectives and KPAs are achieved.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Keep up in a fast paced environment.
- Respect and accept their colleagues and peers.
- Willing to go the extra mile and seeking growth opportunities long term.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience.
To apply please send your CV (with ref. Accountant Vacancy) by email to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.