Job Opportunity: Office Administrator
ServPRO a well-established firm of Accountants, Auditors, Advocates and Consultants, is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator for its offices in Nicosia.
- Manage phone calls, correspondence and document deliveries
- Maintain the reception and conference areas clean and tidy
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Liaise with clients and colleagues and deal with their requests and needs
- Maintain the internal CRM system and reporting frequently
- Track stocks of office supplies, stationery, equipment and place orders when necessary
- Make arrangements with cleaners to maintain a clean and healthy office environment
- Assist in marketing administration including SM posts and distribution of newsletters
- Provide administrative support to the CEO
- Ensure compliance with the health and safety regulations and office procedures
- Assist with any other administrative matters
- Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized multitasker
- Excellent time management and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Enthusiastic, confident and dynamic, adaptable and flexible
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience.
- Leaves (including unpaid and sick leaves)
- Medical Insurance
- Smart casual dress code and casual Fridays
- Flexibility in working time schedule
- Annual salary reviews
- Growth and development within the firm
Please send your application (with ref. Office Administrator vacancy) by email to the address: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.