Senior Accountant / Contracts Coordinator
ServPRO, a well-established Firm of Accountants, Auditors, Advocates and Consultants, is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant / Contracts Coordinator in Nicosia for a Client, a large group operating in the IT industry.
- Maintain contract files and records, prepare status reports and reconcile differences with the Project Managers
- Maintain a database and provide regular status reports on Customer maintenance contracts
- Maintain external and internal communication channels
- Create and review sales invoices from orders, contracts, timesheets and other internal and external sources
- Administer the time sheets system and provide regular reports to Management for utilisation, chargeability and variance from Budgets
- Handle the issue and revision of Bank Guarantees relating to Customer contracts
- Monitor the actual revenue generated for each project against the total revenue of the project
- Maintain the actual % stage of completion for all ongoing projects
- Assist in the preparation of annual Budget, quarterly Reviews and Cash Flows
- Report to the Financial Controller of the Company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or economics or accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of business financial best practices and an understanding of contract law
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient user of Microsoft office
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply please send your CV (with ref. Senior Accountant / Contracts Coordinator vacancy) by email to the address: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.