Corporate Administrator & Compliance
ServPRO is a well-established team of accountants, auditors, advocates and consultants in Cyprus. Our areas of expertise are Accounting & Finance, Advisory & Consulting, Audit & Assurance, Corporate & Legal, Substance Solutions and Taxation.
We are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator & Compliance for our offices in Nicosia.
- Company incorporations in Cyprus and other jurisdictions as well as the establishment of Trusts, Foundations as well as any other types of legal arrangements
- Support and handling of daily administration of Cyprus and foreign corporations
- Corporate administration services to clients
- Preparing powers on attorney, resolutions, minutes, agreements and other corporate and legal documents
- Preparing and filing documents with the Registrar of Companies
- Handling of liquidations and the otherwise closing of companies in Cyprus and abroad
- Opening of bank accounts with local and international banks
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries and Government Authorities, including general day to day correspondence
- Filing and general administration, maintaining registers and ensure that the portfolio companies are up to date
- Comply with the firm’s procedures and the relevant Law and regulations
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in databases
- Work closely with the Management and other departments in delivering services
- University graduate in Law, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the Corporate Services & Compliance Sector
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Excellent written and spoken Greek & English is essential
- Russian language is considered an additional advantage
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application (with ref. Corporate Administrator & Compliance) by email to the address: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.